We require a Lift Service Sales person due to an increase in revenue this year at Nationwide Lifts & Escalators. This is to promote our Lift Service Sales portfolio. This role would be based from our Head Office in Sunderland.
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager – Lift & Escalator Industry.
Salary: £ Negotiable depending on skills and experience plus contributory pension scheme.
Hours: 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Location: Based from our head office in Sunderland
Company Description: A long standing business within the lift and escalator industry. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of their continued success.
Role: Based in Sunderland, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing your customer base by selling the company’s wide range of products whilst delivering an unrivalled customer service, developing relationships and encouraging repeat business. The role will initially be an internal role with the aim to be external as the candidate develops and progresses.
Person: Ideally from the Lift or Electrical industry with an engineering or internal sales / customer service background you will have a demonstrable track record of success in a similar role and be someone who strives to meet and exceed sales and customer service targets.
We are looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working to strict deadlines and managing multiple tasks whilst at the same time building quality relationships with customers and colleagues. A driving license is essential.
Key Responsibilities: Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage customer service sales enquiries and provide both technical and non-technical advice for lift products and the companies services including providing accurate quotations, order management and resolution of queries whilst continually looking for ways to improve work processes and procedures.
Key functions of the Role within the Internal Sales Manager will be:
- Establish, develop and maintain a database of target Customers which are identified as requiring those products and services offered by Nationwide Lifts & Escalators Ltd
- Proactive Networking within appropriate professionals e.g.: property managers, building owners, facilities managers etc
- To formulate and deliver a proactive telemarketing campaign and complimentary sales processes for all the products and services offered by Nationwide Lifts & Escalators Ltd.
- Continuous promotion of Nationwide Lifts & Escalators Ltd and our complete range of products and services via various media (e.g. telephone, Internet, Website updates) to new customers in geographical areas identified by the company Management Team or the team itself
- To develop and use the reporting systems within the companies service software to analyse the growth of inquiries for all Company products on a monthly basis for the Management Team.
- To ensure knowledge of and compliance with all stages of departmental procedures, taking an active role in the continued development and improvement of these as detailed within the Business Improvement System.
- To co-ordinate all sales inquiries ensuring customer needs are either met or respectfully declined in a professional and timely manner.
- To co-ordinate and support the delivery of the administration associated with all company enquiries and subsequent offers relating to all products and services ensuring submitted prices are delivered and presented to the highest standards possible.
- From the outset to be an active member within the team demonstrating a pro-active (can-do) approach and attitude to the sale of our products, services and promotion of the Company.
- Be fully involved in the setting and achievement of Company sales targets for the entire product offering resulting in achieved overall profit margins.
- To carry out other such duties necessary to the needs of the business and as may be reasonably requested by colleagues and Directors of Nationwide Lifts & Escalators Ltd.
Should you feel that you are the correct character and have the necessary Lift Service Sales skill set to join a growing and ambitious company then please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com with your CV and any information you feel appropriate.
Strictly no agencies at this time.